GRAIN TRADERS DAY 2019
May 15, Novi Sad
In the frames of 86th Agriculture Fair in Novi Sad Novi Sad, on May 15, 2019. Association Serbia Grains organized the traditional " GRAIN TRADERS DAY" .
The introductory speech was held by Mr. Slavko Jovanovic, President of the Managing Board of the Association "Serbia Grains".
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management Branislav Nedimović opened the meeting and greeted over a hundred of the largest producers and exporters of grains and oilseeds, as well as representatives of companies customers and guests, and presented the future plans of the Serbian Ministry of Agriculture for cooperation with this sector.
The Association Serbia Grains expressed the gratitude of its members for the excellent cooperation in the previous year, especially for the opening of the Egyptian market for Serbian wheat, by awarding the Ministry of Agriculture for opening of new markets.
Director of the Association Serbia Grains Vukosav Saković talked about the achieved results in 2018 and presented a short overview of the expectations in 2019.
During the Awards Ceremony at the meeting, the most successful companies in the sector of grains and oil seeds production, processing and trade were awarded.
The Awards for the results achieved in 2018 were handed to :
- For the export of rapeseed: "KONZUL", Novi Sad, Mr. Marko Slijepčević
- For the export of sunflower seed: "AGROGLOBE", Novi Sad, Mr. Božidar Kostić
- For the export of soybeans: "SODRUGESTVO BALKANS", Novi Sad, Mr. Milan Rakita
- For the export of oil meals: "VICTORIA GROUP", Belgrade, Mr. Vladan Kaličanin
- For the export of wheat flour: "ŽITOBAČKA", Kula, Mr. Vladimir Vojnović
- For the export of barley: "AXEREAL SERBIA", Novi Sad, Mr. Frederic Moulin
- For the export of corn: "AGROGLOBE", Novi Sad, Mr. Božidar Kostić
- For the export of wheat: "DELTA AGRAR" Belgrade, Mr. Andrej Sovrović
For the exporter of the year 2018, based on the total results the Award went to : Mr. Božidar Kostić - "AGROGLOBE", Novi Sad.