SAVE THE DATE!!!
First Serbia Grain Conference will be held on Thursday, October 31 2019 at the HILTON Hotel at Republic of Serbia capital Belgrade.
This is the first Conference of this kind organized in Serbia within the frames of mutual project between Association Serbia Grains, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development with the cooperation of Republic of Serbia Ministry of Agriculture, forestry and water management with idea that this event becomes a tradition.
Association Serbia Grains is an association of grain producers and exporters with over 40 years of tradition. Fourty-seven member companies include manufacturers and exporters of grains and oil seeds, companies that are dealing with storing and accompanying services, quality control, crop protection, transport of bulk commodities and port operators.
Associations Serbia Grains company members mutual share in total grains and oil seeds export from Serbia in period from 2008 to 2018 equaled 65 to 87% for wheat, 68 to 86% for corn and 89 to 98% for oil seeds ( sunflower seeds, soybeans and rapeseed together ).
Serbia Grain Conference 2019 is expected to gather around 200 attendees including representatives of worldwide National Grain Associations, Serbian Government officials and representatives, corporate invitees from both international grains and oil seeds trading companies and Serbian grain traders and exporters – members of Serbia Grains Association etc.
Participants will be presented with the estimates for the current year in the global market of grains and oil seeds by UN FAO and International Grains Council experts, latest world market developments, data on the quantities and quality of wheat, corn, sunflower seed, soybean and rapeseed production in Serbia, export capacities of our country, but also logistics capabilities and disadvantages.
Serbia Grain Conference 2019 is an excellent opportunity for establishing of new business contacts and renewing the old ones.
Request for further information and conditions for participation at the CONFERENCE SERBIA GRAIN 2019 should be addressed to Sunchica Savovich and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the registration form fields and all necessary information will be sent to your e-mail address right away.
CONFERENCE SERBIA GRAIN 2019 PROGRAM:
- 09:00 – 10:30 Gathering breakfast and registration / Hilton Hotel 1st floor lobby
1st SECTION / TSAR DUSAN CONFERENCE ROOM_________________
- 10:30 – 11:00 Welcome words and Official opening
( organizers and hosts :Mr. Branislav Nedimovic, Minister of Agriculture at Republic of Serbia Government, EBRD, UN FAO and Association Serbia Grains representatives)
- 11:00 Dmitry Prikhodko, UN FAO / World wheat and corn production projections and estimates
- 11:20 Arnaud Petit, International Grains Council / Impact of the Black Sea region on world grain
supply and demand
- 11:40 Vukosav Sakovic, Association Serbia Grains / Serbian grain market and export possibilities
- 12:00 Branimir Maric, SGS Serbia / Serbian wheat quality
- 12:20 Srdjan Ruzic, Etea Grain Serbia / Grain markets of the countries in the region
- 12:40-13:00 Q&A session
- 13:00-13:40 COFFEE BREAK
_____________2nd SECTION / TSAR DUSAN CONFERENCE ROOM____________
- 13:40 Jacopo Monzini, UN FAO / Impact of climate change on grain production in Serbia
- 14:00 Sanja Djurisic, Group for ports and docks / River infrastructure and logistics
- 14:20 Slavko Jovanovic, Association Serbia Grains / Black sea ports – infrastructure and logistics
- 14:40 Ljiljana Belic, Pansped / Serbia Railways possibilities for grains and oil seeds export
- 15:00 Miloš Janjic, Commodity Exchange Novi Sad / Commodity exchange in Serbia
- 15:20-15:40 Q&A session
- 15:40 - 17:00 Cocktail lunch at Hilton hotel 1st floor lobby
RIGHT BELOW REGISTRATION FORM FIELDS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD:
Conference INFO document
Hotel registration form
SERBIA GRAIN 2019 INFO.pdf CONFERENCE PROGRAM.pdf HOTEL REGISTRATION FORM.pdf